Saturday 28 April 2012

The fact that I feel sad about the fact that I feel happy about working half day on Saturday makes me sad.

The fact that I feel sad about the fact that I feel happy about working half day on Saturday makes me sad.

I feel happy that I only have to work half day this Saturday.
But the fact that I feel happy to get half a Saturday off makes me feel sad, given that it's flanked by two 15-16 hour working days. And also the fact that "half day " actually means a normal 8-9 hour working day.
But the fact that I feel sad for myself makes me even more sad given that there are people working much longer hours in worse conditions than me. And there are people who would be happy just to have a job.

Perhaps I should rejoice that I get free meals when I work in the weekend
But the fact that I am rejoicing hospital food makes me sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment