Sunday 20 November 2011

Impossible Possibilities

I wrote this when I was in high school. Just thought I'd share it


If nothing is impossible,
then everything is possible.
If everything is possible,
then nothing is impossible.
But if nothing is impossible,
and everything is possible.
Wouldn't it be possible
Than something is impossible?


If everything is impossible,
Then nothing is possible.
If nothing is possible 
than everything is impossible
But if everything is impossible
and nothing is possible,
How can it be possible
that anything is impossible?


Possible, impossible,
Impossible possibilities.

2 comments:

  1. profound! Where's your facebook "like" button??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oli, I desperate searched for the FB like button and managed to get it on my blog. So you better click it!

    ReplyDelete